Long Island Matchmaking Terms Of Service
1. TradEconomy, Inc. hereinafter referred to as “LongIslandMatchMaking.com” is a privately owned, exclusive professional matchmaking and coaching service. Clients are selected only after an extensive interview and screening process. We reserve the right to deny service to any applicant for any reason. Not all individuals will qualify for the range of services offered by LongIslandMatchmaking.com. Long Island Matchmaking is for individuals twenty one and over or eighteen and over with parental supervision or approval.
Submitting a photo or application does not guarantee admittance into the agency, nor does it guarantee a match. Not all individuals will qualify for the full range of services offered by LongIslandMatchmaking.com.
By submitting an application, the Applicant agrees that he/she is at least twenty-one (21) years of age, single, legally separated, divorced, or widowed. Those who apply for the services offered by LongIslandMatchmaking.com are accepted as a client only after LongIslandMatchmaking.com is satisfied that there is a reasonable probability that the service can be effective. Even then, there is no express or implied warranty that a life partner can or will be found. Results will vary. Service starts on the effective date as set forth in each client’s written agreement.
You agree to keep all profiles presented to you, and any potential match’s information private and for your eyes only. You agree not to disclose any and all information provided to you as confidential and private, never to releasing that information to anyone. A referral to any service, company, individual or website by LongIslandMatchmaking.com for any service or item (including photographs) does not guarantee admittance into LongIslandMatchmaking.com, nor the item or service that was referred. In order to be considered as a client you must first agree to an in person interview.
Indemnification: I understand the potential dangers that could occur in meeting with people through LongIslandMatchmaking.com or any of the company’s special events. Understanding the risks, I hereby represent and warrant that I release LongIslandMatchmaking.com and all its representatives, employees and LongIslandMatchmaking.com, and anyone else directly or indirectly connected with LongIslandMatchmaking.com, from any liability in the event of any injury or damage of any kind to me or anyone else caused by meeting with people through any LongIslandMatchmaking.com service.
Limitation on Liability: While LongIslandMatchmaking.com performs an initial screening of individuals registering for the matchmaking service, LongIslandMatchmaking.com makes no representations or warranties as to the conduct of such individuals or their compatibility with any current or future Clients.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND/OR INCIDENTAL, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMMUNICATIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER REGISTERED USERS OF THIS SERVICE OR PERSONS INTRODUCED TO YOU BY THIS SERVICE.
2. This Agreement serves as a contract that discloses the legally binding terms of your (Client) use or Membership to the Services of LongIslandMatchmaking.com and the services of LongIslandMatchmaking.com itself. The Agreement sets out the terms under which the services of LongIslandMatchmaking.com (the “Services”) are provided to you (the “Client”).
3. By registering with LongIslandMatchmaking.com, you become a Client of the Services (a “Client”) and you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
4. In our sole discretion, LongIslandMatchmaking.com reserves the right at any time to:
- Cancel and remove you as the Client in the event that you don’t comply with the rules set forth, and/or omit, not disclose, purposely or accidentally state the wrong information about yourself.
5. ELIGIBILITY. YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OLD TO REGISTER WITH LongIslandMatchmaking.com. MEMBERSHIP TO THE SERVICE IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
6. REGISTRATION. To become a Client you must Sign Up with us. When and if you Sign Up to become a Client, you agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself. Each Client is responsible for updating their information with LongIslandMatchmaking.com if any of the Client’s current information or dating preferences change. You agree that we may rely on your information as accurate, current and complete. You acknowledge that if your information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete in any respect, we reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and your use of the Service.
7. Your Membership in this Service is for your sole, personal use. You may not authorize others to use your Membership, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
8. CLIENT OPTIONS. There is a cost to become a CLIENT of LongIslandMatchmaking.com. LongIslandMatchmaking.com does not guarantee a minimum or maximum amount of dates as part of this Service or membership.
9. CLIENT HOLDS. Clients may put their membership on hold for a period of up to twelve (12) months, upon agreement between the Client and LongIslandMatchmaking.com.
10. In order to place a hold on CLIENT services or membership, the CLIENT must contact LongIslandMatchmaking.com in writing or via Email.
11. TERMINATION. LongIslandMatchmaking.com may terminate your SERVICES or MEMBERSHIP at any time should you not comply or follow the rules set before you in this Agreement, and verbally by LongIslandMatchmaking.com, effective upon a written notice to the Client. All paid SERVICE fees are nonrefundable under any circumstances, due to hours and moneys potentially spent on networking, recruiting, interviewing, screening and meeting potential matches prior and during the TERM. We reserve the right to immediately suspend or terminate your access to the Service, without notice, upon any breach of this Agreement by you.
12. IN-PERSON Client CONDUCT. Clients agree to conduct themselves in a respectful manner during and after each date. Clients are also required to contact LongIslandMatchmaking.com following a first date to provide an update regarding a future date or seeking another dating option request.
13. INDEMNITY BY Client. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold LongIslandMatchmaking.com, our officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from (i) your breach of this Agreement; (ii) any allegation that any materials that you submit to us or transmit to LongIslandMatchmaking.com infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party; and/or (iii) your activities in connection with LongIslandMatchmaking.com, including individual relationship choices made by Clients after introduction is provided through the service. This indemnity shall be applicable without regard to the negligence of any party, including any indemnified person.
15. INFORMATION SUPPLIED TO Client BY LongIslandMatchmaking.com. You agree to keep all profiles and any information presented to you by LongIslandMatchmaking.com and LongIslandMatchmaking.com confidential, private and for your eyes only. You agree not to disclose any and all information provided to you as confidential and private, never to releasing that information to anyone.
16. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. LongIslandMatchmaking.com PROVIDES THE SERVICE ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND GRANTS NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, IN ANY COMMUNICATION WITH LongIslandMatchmaking.com OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES, OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES. LongIslandMatchmaking.com SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
17. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL LongIslandMatchmaking.com BE LIABLE (i) TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROPERTY DAMAGES, PHYSICAL DAMAGES, PHYSICAL INJURIES, AND EMOTIONAL AND MENTAL DISTRESS OR INJURIES). YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY CLAIM OR ANY RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES WHICH MIGHT ARISE FROM ANY AND ALL ACTIONS, INTENTIONAL OR UNINTENTIONAL, WHETHER OF OMISSION OR COMMISSION, OR THE NEGLIGENCE OF LongIslandMatchmaking.com AND/OR ITS EMPLOYEES AND OR AGENTS. LongIslandMatchmaking.com DOES NOT VERIFY THE ACCURACY OF INFORMATION, INCLUDING AGE, LOCATION OR OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED BY ClientS, OR OTHER INDIVIDUALS LongIslandMatchmaking.com MAY INTRODUCE TO YOU. LongIslandMatchmaking.com OFFERS CRIMINAL/BACKGROUND SCREENINGS OF ITS ClientS AND OTHER INDIVIDUALS FOR AN EXTRA FEE OF $100 PER INDIVIDUAL. LongIslandMatchmaking.com DOES NOT VERIFY THE REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR STATEMENTS OR VOUCH FOR THE CHARACTER OF ANY Client OR INDIVIDUAL LongIslandMatchmaking.com MAY INTRODUCE YOU TO. YOU AGREE THAT YOU SHALL ASSUME ALL RISKS INVOLVED WITH YOUR SOCIAL INTERACTIONS WITH CLIENTS AND INDIVIDUALS LongIslandMatchmaking.com INTRODUCES TO YOU. BY SIGNING UP FOR LongIslandMatchmaking.com services, YOU AGREE THAT LongIslandMatchmaking.com WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, DIRECTLY, INDIRECTLY, OR CONSEQUENTIALLY, ARISING OUT OF YOUR SERVICES OR MEMBERSHIP WITH LongIslandMatchmaking.com, WHICH RESULT FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF LongIslandMatchmaking.com AND/OR ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF COMMUNICATIONS, CONTACT AND MEETINGS WITH OTHER ClIENTS AND/OR THIRD PARTIES SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INTENTIONAL, CRIMINAL, NEGLIGENT OR GROSSLY NEGLIGENT ACTS OF OTHER ClIENTS, INDIVIDUALS OR THIRD PARTY SERVICES INTRODUCED TO YOU OR REFERRED TO YOU BY LongIslandMatchmaking.com.
In addition, LongIslandMatchmaking.com disclaims all liability, regardless of the form of action, for the acts or omissions of other Clients or users (including unauthorized users) of the Service.
18. COMPLAINTS. To resolve a complaint regarding the Service, you should contact LongIslandMatchmaking.com immediately via e-mail or written letter. If a dispute arises from or relates to this contract or the breach thereof, and if the dispute cannot be settled through direct discussions, the parties agree to endeavor first to settle the dispute by mediation administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial Mediation Procedures before resorting to arbitration. The parties further agree that any unresolved controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
19. JURISDICTION AND GOVERNING LAW. You expressly agree that NEW YORK LAW (regardless of its conflicts of law principles) shall govern this Agreement, and the Services and that any disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement, and the Services will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the federal and state courts in the State of New York County of Suffolk. Client is responsible for complying with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. Notwithstanding the foregoing, LongIslandMatchmaking.com shall have the right to commence and prosecute any legal or equitable action or proceeding before any United States court of competent jurisdiction to obtain injunctive or other relief in LongIslandMatchmaking.com’s sole discretion.
21. Long Island Matchmaking’s guarantee is simple and demonstrates our confidence in our integrity, effectiveness, and commitment to our singles. Long Island Matchmaking unconditionally guarantees that you are 100% satisfied with our efforts at any time during our service period or we will refund the balance of your fee (prorated based on services already utilized) no questions asked.